Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Top 10 rules for success by Christian Rolando

1. Just play
2. be competitive 
3.Always take on new challenges 
4. Know your proprieties
5. People will judge you  
6. Work hard 
7. Believe you are the best 
8. Play for the team 
9. Enjoy the moments 
10. Have a sense of humor 
This top 10 rules from Ronald were very inspirational to my life after the video was shown to me. I myself take this rules very serious because when I was in wrestling all of this rule would be a daily use for me at practice or any tournaments i went to. Even due to the fact that I'm not in wrestling any more, I still use them in my every day life style for example being competitive with other classmates in school. On the other  hand also using rule number 6  work hard no matter the situation of life style.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment